Taste of London
06.15.2022 - 06.19.2022
The 18th edition of Taste of London will take place at Regent’s Park, the summer edition of the international event dedicated to the tasting of the highest quality food and wine products, created in London in 2004: an event aimed at a select audience that celebrates the excellence of London’s food and drinks world.
After an absence of 2 years due to the pandemic, Grana Padano together with the Prosecco DOC Consortium will be present at Taste of London with a 180 sqm stand (position - star S1, directly at the entrance).
Several masterclasses and cooking shows will take place every day, hosted by expert Neil Phillips and Chef Danilo Cortellini. At some sessions, influencer Anna Barnett @annabarnettcooks and other invited guests will co-host alongside Neil and Danilo.
Danilo will prepare the following recipes live:
• Wednesday 15/06 evening - Grana Padano PDO cheese and Prosecco DOC asparagus millefeuille
• Thursday 16/06- Grana Padano PDO cheese puffed buns
• Friday 17/06 - BBQ aubergine gnocchi with Grana Padano PDO cheese, tomatoes, and basil
• Saturday 18/06 - Grana Padano PDO cheese and truffle arancini
• Sunday 19/06 - Agnolotti cacio e pepe
Francesco Mazzei, who has supported Grana Padano for many years, will be present with his very popular pop-up restaurant where he will serve his Truffle Tagliatelle with Grana Padano served in the half-wheel. On Friday 17 at 3 p.m., he will prepare a recipe with Grana Padano at Taste's 'Fire-Pit'.